Friday, October 24, 2008

Pictures
















So I decided that I should get Carson's 1 year pics taken, since he is 16 months. I know I know I am not to on the ball. I had my friend Tawnie take them and the turned out so cute. I love them. Anyway we got a few of the Hayden and Maycee, and some of the 3 kids and me. We wish Paul could have been home so that we could have had Family pics taken, but you know how it goes. Anyway, I think that they turned out cute. Let me know what you think.





4 comments:

The Wood's said...

There will be more pics next time I blog!

mandbrid said...

Super Cute! I love the group picture especially...

Elena said...

Well hello super cute BLONDE lady!! I'm so glad you posted these. It's so fun to see you all. Carson is growing like a week, and I can't get over how tall MAcey is. Fun fun.

april said...

those pics turned out soooo cute. I love the white shirts. What do you weigh? 97 lbs?