Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun with the Beck's

Paul and I took Carson and went over to Wes and April's house. We had so much fun after a quick run to Subway(get your health on) for April and I and then a stop at Carls Jr. for the boys we went back and watched the BSU game.
We haven't laughed that hard for a long time. Maybe since the last time we hung out with them. We are so lucky to have good friends.
Thanks you guys.
I wish I had some pics of April with foils in her hair to post, but I forgot my camera.

3 comments:

april said...

Get your health on. Wes thinks he's so clever! We had a blast too! We definitely need to get together more often. I haven't laughed that hard forever.

Let's get together soon, may hit Prime Time or Moon Jammers?

MANDY said...

Jen,
I tag you.

mandbrid said...

Jen...It's Mandy Bridgeforth - I found your blog - YAY! Thanks again for the hair fixing...I'll be calling you again soon. Hope you are doing well!