Monday, September 15, 2008

I had the greatest weekend. I spent the weekend in Detroit at ACN conferences. It was so awesome! This is the greatest company ever. I went with my best friend Heather. How fun it is so work with your friends. We went down to Greektown which was a lot of fun. We listened to a live band and did a little dancing. Oh and I tried sushi (yuck!!!!)
I also met a lot of new friends this weekend. I even attempted to learn a little latin dancing from one person I met. Lets just say I don't think that they will be calling me for dancing with the stars anytime soon.
There wasn't much time for sleep, so I am so tired, but it was worth every second. I will be posting some pictures of the trip soon.

1 comment:

The Thueson's said...

Eeeww. I am with ya on the sushi stuff. YUCK!!! Anyway, no..I didn't get your picture. iPhones can't do picture messaging, but instead of putting my phone number in the address bar, put tarathueson@gmail.com and I will get it on my phone. I am excited to see it. I am sure it is dang cute.. even if you look like a stripper!! haha :) I doubt that.. I need something different with my hair. I think I am going to put some funky red in it again.. and maybe some more blonde. I don't want to be a boring ole' mom anymore.

P.S.. I love that you are a blogger!