Thursday, September 4, 2008

All day today I was complaining what a terrible birthday I was having and how I couldn't wait for the day to be over, but as I was reflecting how my day went I decided that it really wasn't that bad of a day and how blessed I am. I have also decided that I have the greatest sisters in the world. Kayla, Heather, Wendy and Brandy had a little surprise party for me complete with streamers, balloons, noisemakers, and raspberry cheesecake. My hubby stopped thru town to take me to lunch. Then my sis-in-laws Jayme and Ashley called and I got to talk to my Brother Jared and little nieces that I adore. I got to talk to my Grandma who shares a birthday month with me. My parents and kids sang to me. Then to top my night of my sis Terrin called to chat and make me laugh. I guess it was a great birthday after all. So to all who made my day great. Thank You and I Love You. I am one very blessed 32 year old girl.

2 comments:

Elena said...

Ah crap...to all who didn't call (aka me), you suck. :) SORRY I didn't remember this!!! Happy Birthday a little late. Glad you have such nice friends a family to make you remember how special you truly are.

Miki said...

Does the "no fun allowed" lady get to chime in?

Happy Birthday!

Oh my goodness, I STILL haven't sent those pictures to you! I JUST remembered...does this, in any way, mean I "suck" too (as Elena so eloquently put it)?

lol...I'll get those to you Jen.