Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Day of School




Yesterday was the first day of school. The kids were so excited. Hayden got up at 5:45 because he was so afraid that he was going to be late.
Hayden is a 4th grader and Maycee is a 1st grader. They are both is school all day, so I just couldn't even imagine how I would spend all my free time. Those who know me, know that I managed to cram it packed full of stuff to do.
Carson got a little bored not having anyone to entertain him, so he just tore the house apart.
Today the boredom continued, and while I was doing hair, he grabbed the towel that my color bowl (red)was sitting on and proceeded to pull it off the table, therefore destroying my pants, his pants and shirt and splashing red color all over the dining room floor and table. YES I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT THAT!
We are really glad that we get to start over tomorrow and see what fun adventures await us.

1 comment:

Elena said...

Oh my goodness you did it!! A blog!! I'm SOOO excited. Way to go Jen, and you even got pictures up and everything. I can't get ove how grown up Hayden looks!!! So fun to see. Can't wait to see and read more.