Sunday, September 28, 2008

Judgement


I have been thinking a lot this past week about how grateful I am that our Heavenly Father is the judge. I think because we are human we have a tendency to judge even when we don't mean to. I know I have often thought that someone has life really easy and how great it would be in someone elses shoes only to find out that they are having there own struggles that others know nothing about. We just never know what kind of pain people are going thru. So many people that we love may be living lives of quiet despairation.
This year we have many family members and great family friends go thru some really tough struggles. We have even had some of our own. It is so comforting to me to know that the Lord knows each one of us individually and that he understands even the worst heartache and pain, because he had to experience them for the atonement to work.
So for those that we Love who have had some devastating events this year and feel like you can't make it through, know that we are praying for you and I know that the Lord knows and loves each of us as individuals he knows our pain and he is here to comfort us.
My intent was not to sound preachy, I just have had this running thru my mind all week.
Our family loves you and wishes you well.

2 comments:

Elena said...

Wise words, Jen. So very true and we all need to remember them at times. Thanks for sharing.

Brandy said...

Thanks for sharing this its truely something we should all remember. My mom used to tell me that grass is always greener on the other side til you get there.